- Amare Martin; 4 years old who had a stroke as an infant is now having issues with his hemoglobin levels. We pray for healing and answers for Amare, and strength for mom and dad.
- Jan is asking for prayers for her sister in law, Lucy. In October Lucy was burned by a slow cooker/rice steamer explosion leaving 1st through 4th-degree burns on her head, face, arms, and back. She has had numerous skin graft surgeries and is having breathing issues. Please pray for Gods healing hands to comfort her along her journey and for her to trust in the Lord as all things are possible thru Him.
- Prayers for all those who are alone this Thanksgiving and for those who are struggling.
- Praise God that he answered our prayers from last week. All the turkeys we needed for families in need were provided.
- Pray that as we begin the season of Advent on Sunday, that we would prepare our hearts and minds in anticipation of the coming of Jesus. We pray that we would be faithful to his calling and fulfill the words of Scripture:
To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.2 Thessalonians 1:11–12, ESV