- Dave B is asking for prayers for his friend Ed A, Sr who was just diagnosed with prostate cancer and a growth on his hip which they fear is also cancerous. Praying for answers and healing.
- Jan B is asking for prayers for her sister’s friend, Ron who has colon cancer. He has been battling for some time and the pain has gotten so bad it is almost unbearable. Prayers for God’s love to ease his pain and for his doctors as they try to help him.
- Please keep Michael C and his wife in your prayers. Mike’s loving wife Patricia, is under hospice care. Mike asks that as he “walks her home,” we pray that Jesus would comfort and strengthen him to see this through.
- Martha asks prayers for her daughter, Jenna, who is being tested for Covid-19.
- Susan asks for prayers for her daughter, Jessica, who is pregnant and has potentially been exposed to Covid-19.
- Pray for Mark O, son of Marilyn and Dean, who has been diagnosed Covid-19 and has been quarantined from his family in Texas.
Wednesday 7pm Prayer Meeting Login
Using Zoom app: https://zoom.us/j/5239661913
By phone: (929) 205-6099
Meeting ID: 523 966 1913