Vision Team Meeting
The Good Shepherd vision teams has its first gathering this Saturday starting at 9am. Here are a couple of prayer requests for the team and our church:
- God to work so clearly in the process that only He could get the credit
- For the team to be both dependent on God (humility) and confident in Him (faith)
- For the team to have increased sensitivity to discern the leading of the Holy Spirit
- God to enlarge our hearts, as a church, towards people far from Him
- A fresh conviction to “speak the truth in love” and embrace transparency
- God’s wisdom to permeate the process
- An increased passion for the beauty and potential of the local church
Prayer Requests Submitted on Sunday
- Linda K is asking for prayers for her cousin Ginger. She has cancer and blood clots. Prayers of comfort.
- Janet S is having eye surgery on January 8th. Prayers that all goes well, and healing.
- Judy K asking for prayers for her aunt as she recovers from a fall and transition and
help findingan aide to help her at home.
- Marie B is giving thanks that her sister is now in her own apartment and has found a job.