- Help with anxiety and constant worrying. Healing and guidance.
- Prayers for Jill who struggles with limitations of health from Lupus. Give her strength and healing
- Steve prayers of thanksgiving – 2018 was a rough year business-wise, continued to pray and trusted the Lord would hear my prayers and in Q4 my business had good profits. All Glory to God!
- Continued healing for Janet following eye surgery
- Sue asking for prayers for sister Lori and her husband Stu healing and trust in God
- prayers for Lauren that she will find direction in her life and turn away from distractions that
hasleft her on unstable footing.
- Prayers of thanksgiving for a financial breakthrough. Praying for good health and strength to finish this project.
- Gracious Father, you are worthy of all our praise and your holiness knows no limits. Help us
Father, fill us with your spirit, grace andgoodness we lack these things. In your Son Jesus Christwe lack nothing. Grant that we may come to know Him – completely- Be with my family, my sons, my wife, family andfriends. Grant us all your mercy and Grace. In Jesus Name.
- Peace for my sister to decrease her anxiety, for my husband to see God and come to church, Thank You for all you have given me and my family and pray that you continue to protect us. Success and peace at work, peace for my family.
- Carol asking for prayers for friend Michael who suffers from depression.
- Scott asks for continued growth and boldness to become a strong leader in family and church life so that he can bring others to a stronger faith.
- For our church as we struggle with decisions that need to be made
- For the men and women of 1st Armored Division – Lord please protect them and keep them safe as they deploy for the next year to Afghanistan.
- For 2 families in the Children’s Center – a student moving with mother to leave an abusive father, and a student with behavioral and medical issues. May they find answers and peace.
- For Sonya’s brother for
returnof good health. For faith for our family members who are not Christian or are unsure. Give thanks for our jobs, our marriage, our faith, our church, our health, our family and friends. For our country in these troublestimes. For those who are hungry and unable to pay their bills.
- Mark is asking for prayers for peace and resolution. For his parents and the
situationthey are dealing with. For his mother-in-law with her home and other issues. For my daughter to be able to express herself verbally, for my wife to be healthy, my step daughterto feel better, for everyone I come in contact with in my life, for myself and co-worker, Anthony who lost his brother.
- Tom asking for prayers of healing for Mary, Craig, Donna, Dana, and for a positive outcome on
- For a friend Mark who has a substance abuse problem but has not
acknowledgeit yet. For our church as we embark on a new path in Your honor. Thank you for all our blessings and please guide us to follow You in a way that honors You. Please help my husband heal.
- Grandfather is asking for prayers for his
grand children, pray that they will be healthy and to find their way through their struggles of depression and peer pressure. Help them to do what is right. Fill their hearts with Your love.