- Jamie is asking for prayers for her sister-in-law who lost her mom a few weeks ago and her dad is now ill with pneumonia. Prayers of comfort and healing.
- Marie is asking for prayers for friends Chris and Laurie. Chris found out last year he would need a kidney transplant, and his wife and soul mate, Laurie, was a perfect match. The surgery was 2/6. Praise God all went well. Laurie is getting around, and Chris
is doinggreat. They are both at home and being well taken care of byfamily and friends.
- Marie is also asking for prayers for her 2nd cousin, Christopher, was called home after 20+ years of suffering
withLeukodystrophy. Prayers of comfort and strength for my cousin, and the siblings. Praise God that he was able to donate some of his organs so that others could live.
- Please keep Dave Dill, a former member, in your prayers. He was not feeling well on Wednesday and went to the hospital. He will need open heart surgery next week to replace heart valves, and put in stents. Please pray for skillful hands for the doctors, and a speedy recovery for Dave.
- We pray for a successful blood drive on February 17th.
- Allison is asking for prayers for a friends baby that was born premature and is in the NICU. Prayers for Baby Mac that he is able to go home soon.
- Prayers for Kristi who will be having a C-section on Wednesday. Pray that all goes well for her and for baby “JJ”.