- Pray for all who continue to grieve and heal from the events of September 11, 2001. We pray such evil will not prevail.
- We lift up Sonya H and her family as they mourn the sudden loss of her brother. Pray for Sonya as she travels to S. Dakota to be with her family and to minister to them.
- Rae S is asking for prayers for her daughter, Robyn and her husband Mike.
- Continue to pray for Vickie M as she continues to endure multiple surgeries related to skin cancer. She says it is painful and she is very tired.
- Pray for Elizabeth P who has been hospitalized twice this past week with difficulty breathing. Elizabeth’s daughter posted a picture on our Facebook Page of Elizabeth watching our Sunday service in her hospital room.
- We give God thanks for the successful beginning of the new school year.
- We praise God for the joy in celebrating Jeff Campbell’s installation this Sunday as our vicar.
Watch Pastor Phil’s prayer for the new School Year: https://www.facebook.com/gs4nj/videos/3884465184916454/