We are excited to announce that reservations are no longer required to attend in-person worship. The State of New Jersey recently increased the seating capacity for houses of worship to 50%. Based on our current attendance, that means that will no longer be taking reservations to attend nor creating assigned seating. Please keep in mind that if you attend, you will still need to adhere to all social distancing protocols including wearing a mask. And you will need to sit in pews that are marked available. There are additional protocols that are listed below.
Please Do Not Attend In-Person If
- You have a fever or feel feverish
- Have shortness of breath or are having difficulty breathing,
- Have a cough,
- Have flu-like symptoms,
- Are currently experiencing loss of taste or smell,
- Tested positive for COVID in the past 2 weeks,
- Been prolonged exposed to someone in the past week who was confirmed to have COVID19, OR
- If you have traveled out-of-state in the last 7 days and tested negative for Covid OR traveled out-of-state in the last 10 days and not been tesed for Covid.