- Sonya is asking for prayers for her brother Chris who is dealing with severe health challenges. We pray for better health and that he would gravitate to faith.
- Leslie is asking for prayers for Debbie who is going to have back surgery on December 14
- Barbara is asking for prayers for Aunt Stella who fell again at home and is back in rehab.
- Prayers of praise and thanksgiving for Rachel as she has finished grad school and now has her Masters Degree.
- We are requesting prayers for two mothers in the Child Care Center who have breast cancer. Specifically, prayers are needed for healing, comfort, and strength during treatments and surgeries. – Marianne
- Laurie is asking for prayer for her brother Ed who is in the hospital with an infection.
- Linda is asking for prayers for the church to make the correct decision for our church
- Sonya is asking for prayers for her brother Chris, who is having heart issues and is undergoing testing. Also, please pray for him to grow in faith.
- Veronica is asking for prayers for a childhood friend, divorced mom of 2 and oldest child is battling depressions and is having many set backs.
- Janet is asking for prayers for her sister-in-law, Maria who is battling lymphoma for the 2nd time in a year. She is preparing to have a stem cell transfusion. Please pray for strength for her family at this time.
- Anonymous – pray that we all remember to go to Christ before every decision. Welcome Him every morning; say good night and thank you every night.
- Susan is asking for prayers for her sister, Lori; God knows what she needs.
- Praise God for
the allour many blessings. We thank God for our church. We thank him for a new adventure he is taking us on. We thank him for his provision through good times and bad.
- Lois is giving thanks that her
grand daughter, Ruthie, escaped with only a broken collarbone from a school bus accident,and that her older cousin wrapped her arms around heto protect her from the broken glass. Please pray for Ruthie’s healing and for the other 5 children involved in the bus accident.
- Please keep Janet S and her family in your prayers. Janet’s mother-in-law, Dorothy, was called home on Saturday. We pray for comfort for the family.
- Marie is asking for prayers for her brother Paul who is having more biopsies done on several suspicious moles on his back. One has already shown to be cancerous.
- Carol is asking for continued prayers for her daughter-in-law Lindsay who has been diagnosed with a brain abnormality
- Susan is asking for prayers for her sister Lori and her husband Stuart
- Judy is asking for prayers for strength and guidance for herself in helping her Aunt as she returns home from Rehab.
- A prayer request for the Church Body for discernment that we may all listen to each other; be patient. May we all pray that the Holy Spirit speak through our voices and votes. May GOD’s will be done.
- Marie is asking for continued prayers for her sister and brother-in-law and they continue to search for his uncle in Norway. The outlook now is not good and the family is struggling with this.
- Marie and Dave are giving thanks for God and blessings on Dan and Rachel as they begin their new lives together as husband and wife. Safe travels for them as they leave for their honeymoon on Friday.
- Irene is asking for prayers of comfort. Her husband Charles passed away
- Susan is asking for prayers for her sister Lori who has a neurological disease called MSA
- Marie is asking for prayers for her brother in law, Alan, who’s uncle is still missing in Norway.
- Millie is asking for prayers for her husband, Henry who is suffering from blurred vision. He has blood behind his retina. Praying that it will clear up soon.
- Monique is asking for prayers for her friend’s mother, Bernadette who has stage 1 breast cancer at the age of 83.
- Joe P is asking for prayers for his brother in law, Michael who has stage 4 cancer and struggling with alot of pain.
- Rae S asks prayers for: My daughter Robyn is having surgery on Nov 7th to insert a stimulator in her back to control her migraine headaches. They did a trial and it worked, but she was in a lot of pain. Pray that the Lord send his Angels to watch over her and keep her safe and give the drs knowledge. Please also pray that her pain is minimal this time and healing is very fast. //// Baby Emma (neighbors granddaughter) is going to have a stunt put into her brain. Please pray for this special child to be normal as she grows up and keep God’s angels close to her during the surgery. Also pray for the parent’s and grandparents to have faith. //// John C. still needs prayer for pain in his feet. //// Thank God for being with us in our move, making things go smoothly and for having good neighbors!
- Sandy S asks prayers for: Safe travel for Bobby and Alex as they drive home from their honeymoon.
- Christine A asks prayer: My doctor just told me yesterday he wants to put a trial stimulator in my back for Neuropathy and Radiculopathy to see if it helps. It is a complicated procedure to permanently implant device in my back and I don’t want more problems with to occur.
- Please continue to lift up Dan C in your prayers. Dan was admitted to the hospital again last night. Doctor’s are hopeful this will be a short stay and are keeping him mostly for observation. We pray that God would continue to strengthen Dan as he recovers from his most recent health challenges.
- Give God thanks for the beautiful Fall weather. Give him thanks for his color and creativity. Below is a picture that was taken at Good Shepherd:
- Pray for Stephen H who is recovering from a stroke he suffered. Pray for God’s provision in this time as he is unable to work and drive.
- Today is All Saints’ Day. We give God thanks for the generations of faithful believers who have come before us. We give God thanks that they passed the faith down to us. We also pray that we would remain faithful to pass the faith down to the generations that come after us.
Good Shepherd Prayer Board
Last weekend we introduced a new prayer board in the Good Shepherd sanctuary. This is another opportunity to submit your prayer requests. Just use one of the prayer cards in the pew and clip it to the board. Click on the button below to see this week’s prayer requests.
- Millie J is asking for prayers for her sister, Luz who has stage 4 kidney disease and is on dialysis.
- Continued prayers for Lauren, prayers of healing, and guidance.
- Prayers for Maureen for guidance and direction.
- continued prayers for Lindsay who is suffering from a brain abnormality.
- Allison is asking for prayers of healing for her son James.
- Dawn M is asking for prayers for her father-in-law, Joe for comfort while in hospice care.
- Humphrey is asking for prayers for two friends, Jean
andBob for salvation and deliverance.
- We give thanks for Dan C who has returned home from the hospital.
- We continue to lift up those who have been affected by recent hurricanes in the Carolinas and Florida.