Happy New Year. Pastor Phil shares a message on New Year’s Day about making the most of our time. The text for this sermon is Psalm 90 where a prayer is offered to God to teach us to number our days wisely. During the message, we hear several thoughts on how to do that. They are:
- To simplify (The more we have the more burdens we carry.)
- To do the hard thing (The best things are the hardest things to do.)
- To create momentum (Put on foot in front of the other. Get Going!)
- To redeem the time (How can you better use those in-between moments?)
- To focus on relationships first (We only get so much time with those we love.)
- Trust God to with your time and live for him.
Listen to hear about each one of these in more detail.