Good Shepherd will open for live and in-person worship on Sunday, July 5. The service will begin at 10am.
Because of current restrictions, seating capacity will be limited to 50 people. If you plan to attend, you will need to complete an online reservation. The reservations will be available on our website at 11am on Sunday, June 28. You will not be able to attend unless you make a reservation. Reservation will be first come, first served. If you are not one of the first 50 people to make a reservation, you will be able to put your name on a waiting list.
Everyone who attends will be required to:
- Wear a mask at all times – please bring your own. Masks will not be provided.
- Maintain social distancing – pews will be marked. Ushers will direct you to your assigned seats.
- Use hand sanitizer as needed.
A few other things to keep in mind as we prepare for this worship:
- To maintain social distancing, we will have assigned seating.
- Hymnals, Bibles, and envelops have been removed from the pews.
- There will be no paper bulletin. All announcements will continue to be posted on our website.
- We will not pass the offering plate. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of our online giving options to minimize physical contact. But there will be an offering plate at the door if you desire to contribute via cash or check.
- There will be no childcare provided during this service.
- The deadline to make a reservation will be Friday, July 3 unless we reach capacity before that date.