In the Gospel of John, there are seven times when Jesus claims to be “I AM.” He shows himself to be God. We will be looking at each one of these seven “I AM” statements throughout this message series, exploring the significance of each. Each “I AM” statement points to something unique about Jesus.
- April 15: The Gate (John 10:1-10)
- April 22: The Good Shepherd (John 10:11-18)
- April 29: The True Vine (John 15:1-11)
- May 6: The Light of the World (John 8:12-19)
- May 13: The Bread of Life (John 6:25-40)
- May 20: The Resurrection and the Life (John 11:17-27)
- May 27: The Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:1-17)
Today, we conclude this message series as we look at how Jesus declares he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.